BioGenex presents Xmatrx® MINI to meet today’s need for fully integrated optimum work flow solution for molecular (nucleic acid) analysis techniques such as Fluorescence in situ Hybridization (FISH), in situ hybridization (ISH), and in situ PCR – essential tools for cancer research and diagnosis.
Xmatrx® MINI is a compact, complete, ALL-IN-ONE, fully integrated slide staining system for FISH, ISH and in situ PCR that greatly optimizes and simplifies workflow in research and diagnostic laboratories!
Xmatrx® MINI is equipped with 10 independently programable slide work stations that can act as a thermal cycler for in situ PCR and for staining protocol for ISH or FISH. Xmatrx® MINI is designed to enable the completion of entire staining run at the slide work stations! All ISH and FISH protocol steps are performed while the slides stay on the system positions starting from baking, dewax, nucleic acid retrieval, enzyme pretreatment, hybridization, stringency washes, counter stain, DAPI, and final coverslip. This eliminates the need for separate dewax, and antigen retrieval stations, copulin jars, rubber cement, forceps, and water baths. The slides stay at the work stations throughout the process to optimize work flow, save valuable time and increase productivity thus reducing human error. Furthermore, the Xmatrx® MINI system provides manualapplication of probes and micro-reagents, placed on respective slide processing stations to optimize usage quantity and reduce cost. All other reagents are also applied manually.
For in situ PCR applications, Xmatrx® MINI performs rapid heating and cooling, resulting in an ambient temperature to 95 ºC in less than 2 minutes to amplify low-abundance nucleic acids within the tissue.
A touch screen display is designed for easy operations and programming. Additional included accessories are: suction pen for placement and removal of coverslips, oil stamp for sealing, and coverslip dispensing racks.
Xmatrx® MINI Overview
|Slide capacity||10 slides|
|Slide temperature range||25-105 °C|
|Operating temperature||15-30 °C|
|Operating humidity||15%-55% RH|
|Operating voltage||115/230 V AC, 60/50 Hz, 500 W|
|Dimensions (D/W/H)||19.5″ x 13″ x 8″|
|Weight||30 lb/14 Kg|
- 10 independent thermal cyclers positions –rapid heating and cooling ambient to 95 ºC in less than 2 minutes
- eXACT™ temperature control on every slide (±1.0 ºC)
- 10 independent hybridizer stations for running up to ten protocols simultaneously
- Removable slide racks for ease of operation
- Onboard oil sealing and coverslipping to eliminate rubber cement and forceps
- Onboard washing with waste drainage system
- Built-in touch screen display
- Audio and visual alerts and on-screen color display for run status
- Customizable and built-in factory protocols
- User-friendly software with retrievable experimental data
- Covers all 3 major nucleic acid analysis methods: FISH, ISH, and in situ PCR
- Manual application of probes and other micro-reagents for cost saving
- Run 10 different protocols simultaneously
- User-friendly software with detailed report generation
- Customized protocols